Interdistrict Transfer (IDT) Request Procedures

Interdistrict Transfer (IDT) Requests need to be completed and approved every year (not needed for 11th & 12 grades*), if your student lives out of the WUSD boundaries and wants to attend WHS.
*Exception - If a current WHS 11th or 12th grade student moves out of WUSD boundaries, an IDT request is required.

Interdistrict Transfer Request procedures for New and Continuing students:

  • Complete an Interdistrict Transfer Request form
  • Turn into your District of Residence
  • If you are New Student, please contact your Student's current school, request they send the following documents to ccarstensen@wusd.org:
    • Grades
    • Discipline
    • Attendance
  • The School District of Residence will sign it and send to Windsor Unified School District. WUSD will forward to WHS.