HIGH SCHOOL INFORMATION
Just like it was for kindergarten, enrollment for high school starts in January or February of 8th grade.
- If your child will go to Windsor High School, you do not need to do anything special to enroll your child. Counselors will be giving presentations to Cali students and all 8th graders will tour the high school.
- If you intend your child to go to another high school, contact that school right away to find out what you need to do to transfer to that school. Sometimes this needs to be done in the fall of 8th grade.
- If your child intends to go to Windsor High School, you will need to complete transfer paperwork and wait for school approval for the transfer. More information
- If your child intends to go to another high school, contact that high school right away to find out if you need transfer paperwork. Most high schools have orientations in January or February.
Prospective WHS Families for 2021-22
Course selection is right around the corner! The registration window for incoming 9th graders is February 22 - March 1, 2021. Start your research now by reading about the cores offered to 9th graders and viewing the presentation.
- Monday, Feb 22, 2021: Please see the videos below and in WUSD 8th grade Advisory GC, covering Registration, 9/10 Cores, Electives, Campus Life and a Campus Tour. These take the place of the in-person tour students normally get in the spring.
- Wednesday, Feb 24, 2021 @ 6:30pm: Tune into a live zoom to meet the WHS Admin Team, counselors, and student representatives to have your questions answered.
If you missed this presentation, please view a recording of the meeting. English / español