You can access your child's record and complete the Data confirmation and Emergency Card by going here:
1. Go to the Parent Portal.
2. Select your language preference.
3. Sign in to your account. Use the email address we have on file for you in your student's record. It has to match. Use the "Forgot password?" option if you do not know your password.*
4. Under Student Info, select Data Confirmation.
5. Follow the steps. 2021: You no longer have to print the Emergency Card or Data Confirmation page!
6. If you have more than one child in the district, select Change Student at the top right and repeat the Data Confirmation process.
*Contact the Cali office if your email address does not work to get logged on. 707-837-7747
Can I use a mobile phone?
Yes. However, you must use an Internet browser (Examples: Firefox, Chrome, Safari) on a smartphone or computer. The Aeries Mobile Portal App does not have the option.
Do I need to print out the emergency card?
As of 2021-22, you do not need to print anything. Yay!
Please check our calendar for dates and times before the first day of school.