DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP
- Out of respect for drivers behind you in line and for the safety of everyone, please pull up as far as possible before loading your child in the car or dropping him/her off.
- Please wait your turn! We have noticed a number of drivers cutting in front of other cars in the pick up line to get ahead. Please be patient, your turn will come. By showing courtesy to other drivers you will avoid causing accidents or injury to our students
- Please do not attempt to pick up or drop off students in the upper parking lot. This area IS NOT a drop-off / pick-up area. You will be asked to move your car. Repeat offenders will be reported to the Windsor Police Department.
- If you chose to drop your students off at the curb at the foot of the stairs in front of the school, please do so in the safest manner possible. Please ensure that your students can get out of the car quickly and on their own without the driver having to get out of the car risking his/her own safety by stepping out into traffic.
- Please use the crosswalk to cross the street! Keep in mind, when you cross in a “Keep Clear” zone or just run across the street, you are breaking the law and teaching your child extremely unsafe behavior. By walking a few more feet, you ensure your child’s safety and model what you want them to do when you are not there to protect them.
- All Kindergartners are to be picked up at the Kinder gate. Please park on the street and walk up to the gate to gather your child.
…And finally, please respect staff members who are supervising the
drop-off and pick-up areas. Their utmost concern is that of the safety
of all children.
RAINY DAY DROP-OFF
Where should you drop off your child on a rainy day before school?
Kinder and 1st: Students wait in the MPR for their teachers.
2nd: Go to their classrooms.
3rd/4th: Go to the gym.
5th: Go to their homeroom.
6th-8th: Go to their 6th period class.*
* 6th period PE with Behrens goes to E3 (Rosas)
* 6th period PE with Talley goes to 63.