REGISTRATION FOR 2019/2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Dates: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 and Wednesday, January 30, 2019 Times: 10am - 2pm Location: Cali Gym
We do not open the doors until 10am. You may come to either of the two registration days. There is no priority given for early arrival.
- ONLINE pre-enrollment: Available between 1/22 and 1/30 only. If unable to pre-enroll online, please ask for assistance in the Cali office or come on one of the registration days with enough time to complete it then.
- Evidence of your child's age, children must have been born on or before Sept. 1, 2014. Evidence of date of birth may include one of the following documents:
- Your child's birth certificate or a statement by the local Registrar or County Recorder certifying your child's date of birth.
- A duly attested baptism certificate
- A passport
- If none of the above documents is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent/guardian.
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency (Examples: utility bill, property tax form, etc. We cannot use your driver's license as proof of residency.) This is required even if you do not reside in Windsor.
Want to wait in fewer lines? Come with copies of all your documentations and complete the pre-enrollment online before arriving.
Children must have been born on or before September 1, 2014.
Current Cali parents: to volunteer at kinder registration, please click here