Please read the attached newsletter for all the details. Your child should have brought one home already.
We need volunteers! Use this link.
Ticket Sales – IMPORTANT!!
Admission is $6.00 per person.
Students performing in the show do not need a ticket, but all others must have a ticket (parents, volunteers, and siblings*). This policy is due to fire marshal regulations that all in attendance have their own seat. Admission monies will help defray the ever-increasing costs of the hall rental and other event expenses.
All seating will be assigned and tickets will be sold in advance through the LBC Box Office in person or by telephone. Given a severe ticket shortage last year, we will limit tickets to 4 per student dancing. However, we may be able to offer more tickets closer to the event. Ticket sales will begin on Tuesday, April 30th at 12pm.
LBC Box Office is open 12pm-6pm, Tuesday-Sunday
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ONLINE
- 4-ticket maximum order per student
- Phone Orders: 707-546-3600
- In person at the Box Office: 50 Mark West Springs Rd off Hwy 101 at River Rd
- No tickets will be sold at school
- Please do not assume there will be tickets if you wait until the night of the show to purchase
*Young siblings 2 and under who will sit on a lap, will be given a free ticket at the door if you RSVP by May 3rd. There is a limited supply. Please contact Liz at 837-7747 Ext. 4144 or email email@example.com.